The Two-Tone Half n' Half is just that - a collar separated into two parts with an O-Ring, with a different colour on each side!
A variation of our Original Two-Tone Collar, which has one accent piece at the front of the collar, this one has no accent piece, but is two separate colours on either side. Increased visibility for both of your colour choices!
We use BioThane® for all of our products and we're proud of it! BioThane® is a vegan, waterproof, stinkproof, durable material that has the feel of broken in leather. BioThane® is produced in the USA and then we handmake all of our products here in Canada!
BEFORE YOU ORDER:
- Make sure you have communicated any custom requests to us before you place you order. You can do this by direct messaging with us through our website, email or social media, and then leaving a note for us at checkout.
- Ensure you have gone through our size guide and utilized our resources to take all necessary measurements required for your order. Remember, we do not accept responsibility for incorrect measurements of your dog's neck size.
- Read through our shipping policy. We make every item as it is ordered so the production could take up to 4+ weeks plus shipping time before it is in your hands.
- Read through our return policy. We don't want to sound like a broken record, but it is so important to make sure your order has all the right info. Mistakes do happen, so we'll work with you to fix any problems, but they'll be evaluated on a case by case basis.
- For info on how to clean your Pack Hardware gear, check out our FAQ!
The Two-Tone Half n' Half Collar
Safety and durability are a big deal to us here at Pack Hardware. We use top-quality BioThane and thoroughly tested hardware, and when we're thinking up our next product we always have the toughest uses in mind. We test all of our products and would never sell something we wouldn't let our own pups use, but with time and rough play we know things can happen. Please make sure you're regularly inspecting your Pack Hardware products for wear and tear.
*Over time, our brass hardware may discolour and the black may scratch.
*Pack Hardware cannot be held liable for any injuries sustained through the improper use of our products.
*If your pup's got a playdate and they like to wrestle, we recommend a secure space like a fenced backyard and removing their collars.