The Traffic Handle. It means what it says! But don't get stuck thinking it's only for the city, The Traffic Handle is basically a super short leash that serves so many other purposes than just keeping your pup close in busy situations. We thought we'd give you a hand to come up with some uses for The Traffic Handle:
- Use it as back up when you're walking your dog on a normal leash incase you need to pull them in close
- Use it alone and keep your dog right next to you! This is perfect for training and practicing "heel"
- Since it's short, you can leave it attached to your pup while on "off-leash" adventures and it won't be in their way, this will give you something to grab on to whenever necessary (for this purpose, we recommend attaching to a harness)
- Attach to a grab tab to make it longer
This is more suited to medium+ dogs, as they'll need to be a little taller for your hand to reach it.
Want just a handle to add on to a leash with no handle? See our product called the "Add-on Handle" which is made the size of a standard leash handle. The Traffic Handle is made in 11"+ lengths.
We use BioThane® for all of our products and we're proud of it! BioThane® is a vegan, waterproof, stinkproof, durable material that has the feel of broken in leather. BioThane® is produced in the USA and then we handmake all of our products here in Canada!
BEFORE YOU ORDER:
- Make sure you have communicated any custom requests to us before you place you order. You can do this by direct messaging with us through our website, email or social media, and then leaving a note for us at checkout.
- Ensure you have gone through our size guide and utilized our resources to take all necessary measurements required for your order. Remember, we do not accept responsibility for incorrect measurements of your dog's neck size.
- Read through our shipping policy. We make every item as it is ordered so the production could take up to 4+ weeks plus shipping time before it is in your hands.
- Read through our return policy. We don't want to sound like a broken record, but it is so important to make sure your order has all the right info. Mistakes do happen, so we'll work with you to fix any problems, but they'll be evaluated on a case by case basis.
- For info on how to clean your Pack Hardware gear, check out our FAQ!
The Traffic Handle
Safety and durability are a big deal to us here at Pack Hardware. We use top-quality BioThane and thoroughly tested hardware, and when we're thinking up our next product we always have the toughest uses in mind. We test all of our products and would never sell something we wouldn't let our own pups use, but with time and rough play we know things can happen. Please make sure you're regularly inspecting your Pack Hardware products for wear and tear.
*Over time, our brass hardware may discolour and the black may scratch.
*Pack Hardware cannot be held liable for any injuries sustained through the improper use of our products.
*If your pup's got a playdate and they like to wrestle, we recommend a secure space like a fenced backyard and removing their collars.