The Long Line. This is an absolute staple in your pup's growing closet. Why do we love this? We use it for everything. This is the perfect tool for teaching your dog recall, you can use it as a tie out when camping, or perfect for those without a fenced yard. The list goes on and on- and when it's laying in the snow in the middle of winter, it won't get soggy, gross or stinky.
***ALL LONG LINES ARE MADE IN 1/2 WIDTH. WHEN SELECTING YOUR COLOUR PREFERENCE, PLEASE BE SURE TO SELECT A COLOUR THAT WE OFFER 1/2 WIDTH***
We make all Long Lines in 1/2" BioThane®. On the Long Line, one regular swivel clasp is included on the end, and the other end requires your selection of a handle, an O-ring, or a second swivel clasp. Regular swivel clasps can also be upgraded to Scissor Clips ($2.00 for one end, $4.00 for both ends).
We use BioThane® for all of our products and we're proud of it! BioThane® is a vegan, waterproof, stinkproof, durable material that has the feel of broken in leather. BioThane® is produced in the USA and then we handmake all of our products here in Canada!
BEFORE YOU ORDER:
- Make sure you have communicated any custom requests to us before you place you order. You can do this by direct messaging with us through our website, email or social media, and then leaving a note for us at checkout.
- Ensure you have gone through our size guide and utilized our resources to take all necessary measurements required for your order. Remember, we do not accept responsibility for incorrect measurements of your dog's neck size.
- Read through our shipping policy. We make every item as it is ordered so the production could take up to 4+ weeks plus shipping time before it is in your hands.
- Read through our return policy. We don't want to sound like a broken record, but it is so important to make sure your order has all the right info. Mistakes do happen, so we'll work with you to fix any problems, but they'll be evaluated on a case by case basis.
- For info on how to clean your Pack Hardware gear, check out our FAQ!
The Long Line
Safety and durability are a big deal to us here at Pack Hardware. We use top-quality BioThane and thoroughly tested hardware, and when we're thinking up our next product we always have the toughest uses in mind. We test all of our products and would never sell something we wouldn't let our own pups use, but with time and rough play we know things can happen. Please make sure you're regularly inspecting your Pack Hardware products for wear and tear.
*Over time, our brass hardware may discolour and the black may scratch.
*Pack Hardware cannot be held liable for any injuries sustained through the improper use of our products.
*If your pup's got a playdate and they like to wrestle, we recommend a secure space like a fenced backyard and removing their collars.